Spicy Cottage Cheese & Beans
- 1 Cup Guida's Dairy Cottage Cheese
- White Wine
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Canned Garbanzo Beans
- 1 Cup Peanuts, Chopped
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1/8 Tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 T-1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- Fresh Chopped Chives
- Add 1 tablespoon white wine add chopped peanuts to a medium heated pan; toast for a minute or two and watching carefully.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with sugar and set aside.
- Mix chopped chives with cottage cheese and chili powder & spread in the serving dish with sides at least 1 inch high; spread the garbanzo beans on top.
* Recipe Courtesy of GroupRecipes.com