Buncha Banana Pudding
- 4 Cups Guida's Dairy Low-fat Milk
- 2 (3-ounce) Packages Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 20 Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- 3 Bananas, Sliced
- Guida's Dairy Whipped Cream (optional)
- Graham Cracker Crumbs (optional)
- Prepare pudding with low-fat milk as directed on package.
- Spoon one cup of pudding into a 2-quart serving bowl and top with 10 cookies and half of the banana slices.
- Continue layering with 2 cups of pudding, remaining cookies and bananas.
- Top with remaining pudding, cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with whipped cream, graham cracker crumbs or banana slices, if desired.
Recipe Courtesy of NewEnglandDairy.com created by Chef John Fols