Beef Cottage Cheese Pie
- 2 Guida's Dairy Eggs, Beaten
- 1 Cup Guida's Cottage Cheese
- 1 9-inch Unbaked Pie Crust
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Brown together ground beef, onion & garlic in a skillet.
- Drain excess fat. Add in pepper, ketchup, mustard & flour to the skillet; continue to cook, stirring often for 3 minutes.
- Spread the meat mixture into the pie crust.
- In a separate bowl, combine beaten eggs, cottage cheese & parmesan cheese; spread evenly over the ground beef mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes, or until filling is set, crust is golden brown & cottage cheese topping is puffed.
*Recipe Courtesy of BusyCooks.about.com