Baked Mac and Cheese BitesServings: 12
Time: approximately 45 minutes
- 4-5 cups of prepared macaroni & cheese
- 2 ¼ cups (or 1.5 sleeves) butter crackers, finely crushed
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ cup Guida’s Dairy milk
- ¼ teaspoon salts
- Prepare macaroni & cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your muffin pan with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine crackers, cheddar cheese and melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Divide the cracker mixture amongst 12 muffin cups, then press down firmly to form crusts at bottom of each cup.
- In a separate bowl, combine the eggs, milk, sour cream and salt. Mix well.
- Add the egg/milk mixture to the prepared macaroni and cheese, mixing until the ingredients are well combined.
- Place two to three tablespoons of the macaroni mixture into each muffin cup, on top of the crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes and tops are slightly browned.
- Cool before removing from the muffin pan. Serve warm and enjoy!