Cinnamon Swirl Yogurt French Toast
- 2 Guida's Dairy Medium-size Eggs
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Guida's Dairy Skim Milk
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 8 Slices Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 2 Cups Fat-free Plain Yogurt
- 5 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Cups Coarsely Chopped Fresh Fruit
- (such As Strawberries, Peaches, Blueberries)
- Combine the yogurt & maple syrup; refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk & cinnamon.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet to medium heat; spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Dip each piece of bread into the mixture, coating evenly. Place slices in skillet & cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- To serve, cut warm french toast on the diagonal; arrange on plate, top with fruit, then the yogurt mixture.
* Recipe Courtesy of The National Dairy Council