- 1/2 Cup Guida's Dairy 2% Milk
- 2 Medium-size Guida's Dairy Eggs, Beaten
- 8 Oz Crushed Pineapple (drained)
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- Vegetable / Canola Oil For Frying
- In a bowl, combine flour & baking powder.
- Mix in the eggs, then gradually add in the milk. Stir in the ham & crushed pineapple.
- Heat the oil in a skillet, then carefully spoon in one quarter cup-full to form each fritter.
- Turn each fritter to lightly brown both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and serve.
* Recipe Courtesy of DishBase.com