Kid-Friendly Creamy Mac and CheesePrep time: 15 / Cook Time: 15 / Serves 6
- 3 C Guida's Dairy 2% Reduced Fat Milk
- 1 8oz box elbow macaroni
- 4 T butter
- 6 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- ⅓ C all purpose flour
- ¾ t salt
- ¼ t pepper
- Cook macaroni noodles al dente and drain, set aside. Preheat oven to 375.
- In a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat and stir in flour until combined. Gradually add the milk as you stir.
- Bring to a boil and continue stirring for 2 minutes, then reduce heat to low until thickened.
- Remove from heat and stir in shredded cheese, butter and salt and pepper until cheese melts. Add cooked noodles to cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a casserole dish, baking covered for 15 minutes. Enjoy!